This is same old house I used to live in, this fresh air I breathe and those too familiar voices I hear is all that fills up the atmosphere. I am at home.
First Half Decade
Waking up early in the morning hearing music, a familiar song from the sweet earthly voice I loved to hear. My dad strums his guitar in the sala, next to my bedroom and sings heart-felt songs, yearning to his One and only Audience. Waken up by this resonate, I’m carried away to a place of peace, finding myself singing with him (in secret) and finding myself in-love with the One he is in-love with.
Upon a moment I talked with my daddy, he shared to me a love and forgiveness my heart has always yearned to know. And, without hesitation, I surrendered my life to the only Person I call my Best Friend – Jesus.
Second Half Decade
From a sweet and bright little girl to a curious teen I’ve lost myself to disobedience and sin and there my heart was at its hardest. But not long after, I was once again found by grace and I conceded myself in repentance and sweet surrender. I decided to let God use my life. In my fresh passion and fire for God, I’ve learned to hunger and seek after His very heart. I’ve experienced worshipping Him in the tastiness of His presence to supernatural experiences like hearing angels sing with me, healing and amazing revelations of His love.
In the middle of this passion and revival, my dad left this earth. And I was left in hopeless despair. I thought it was that way. But when I’ve chosen to worship, everything altered into a new season of deeper encounters with my God. He became my Father. He turned my mourning into dancing and clothed me with the oil of gladness.
And now I’m still moving on… into higher heights soaring with Him.
And so far…
0 comments:
Post a Comment