Pages

Heart for Intimacy

I failed to post this entry yesterday… After the meeting with the intercessors at 5pm I went home, I fell asleep very very early!!! Forgetting everything even this blog! …. And waking up at 5:15 am… prayer meeting na! Haha… I really had a wonderful time with the Lord this morning… anyway…

Yesterday…..

God is so amazing to me… How can I find the words to convey what your love means?

This day rocks! A bit astounded I found myself as God honored my heart for Him. During the worship service, a humble servant in me just came into being as God honored our worship team in front of the congregation. What you do in secret, God rewards it in open. :) I’m undone. The worship service was powerful. I rested for like months remember? So, I’m back. And the “powerpuff ladies” (now healed) are again completing the scene. Hehehe. We sung “Filled with Glory” and “Beautiful.” God is so Amazing. Indeed. My heart’s falling facedown upon seeing His glory.

Before the worship service, part of this wonderful day is my great quiet time with the Lord this morning. No more struggles to wake up early. Besides, the worship practice and soaking yesterday ended quite early and I love it! :) Thank God for that.

God indeed blesses us with true friends. Talking to one of my close friends after the service was also stunning. Just a time to share our hearts over a choco mint frap and strawberry vanilla shake in Boston’s cool area. I’m so blessed to release a pure love. Ganito pla ung feeling na healed at released.

Afterwards we had the meeting for African Call intercession. A great time with the intercessors who have such a big heart for God and for missions. I’m also committing myself to at least once a week dawn prayer meeting. God will help me be faithful in this… I’m excited.

God is restoring my heart for intimacy - the very cry of my heart to be deeply intimate with God and to bring His people to deep encounters with Him in worship. Worship time that goes beyond the songs or music, but a deep heart-to-heart interaction with the One true God who loves us so.


So Today….


Today is the first day of class. I’m registering. And for the rest of the afternoon prepare for the SOD worship night. I’m leading in worship, I’m excited. My heart is for intimacy.. My heart is for Him. :)

0 comments: