In some places of her heart are insecurities concealed by her beaming positions in leadership. By and large parts are established hurts brought by un-met expectations of her high standards for her self and for the many people that surround her. And so, for no other reason at all her thoughts are filled with trying to escape from her filthy self… or trying to find her worth… or proving herself. Orphan tendencies.
Carefree and a bliss she is to her friends, fun to be with, but rather insensitive. In all the laughs and fun moments she has to be there, and as always, enjoy. But on the other side of her amusing personality are deep demands for love. Deep. Inside. Hidden.
And once again, embracing the Father she had always loved all her life. Perfect love received for this soul striving to enter His rest.
…Released from this seemingly strong woman… to a little girl in the arms of her Father.
…Released from her wounds of the past.
…Released from her hurts and self-views… to her true identity in Him.
…Released from her self pity and orphan tendencies.
…Released those ones who in one way or another caused her wounds.
…Released those ones who in one way or another caused the reasons for her actions.
…Released heart for a deeper worship and encounters with God.
…Released to her call… and to her destiny.
Well I’ve completely surrendered everything that there is in me. And it was such a great release. Now I can breathe in more of Him and serve Him with a pure heart. I just wanna love Him more.
I had a great time with the Lord. Soaking in His trinitarian love and just loving Him in my most intimate offering worship from my broken heart. Revelations after revelations just flow… the mother-heart of God, your position in the heavenlies –seated, reigning with Him, deep things and more... Sometime I’ll type them all here.
I wouldn’t forget that night – I slept so sound. Wow. That’s a good thing. I did not count my hours of sleep (like I usually do), but it feels to me like a natural good night rest after Daddy kissed me goodnight.
Worship revival. This one cry in my heart was restored that day. God is calling me once again to the secret place. I know it very we’ll it is just there in intimacy with Him. Oh God. Send your fire when I worship you.
A lot of His words for me... so intimate words for me... I liked it, I treasure it in my heart…. prophesies… He’s so wonderfully good.
Incense the nations!!! I was flat on the floor receiving His love for the nations. I’m changed. So. Undone.
I worship this God who healed my heart today. The one true and holy God who is my Father. He is worthy. He is holy. The nations will worship Him. They will worship the Father.
Forever You will be
A Lamb upon the throne
I’d gladly bow my knees
And worship You alone
0 comments:
Post a Comment