I found myself jammed up for over a season.
That season ended…
And so this late bloomer was adeptly forced to move on and literally, moved out to a fast paced life she never have thought she’ll find herself into. Nevertheless, she finds herself in it now and comparatively now figuring out that she is able to adapt, not really totally, but at least, almost.
One early Sunday morning, awoken by these precious words… words that said that season of nothingness is finally over… and there were circumstances to affirm. Smiling skies were back, here and there. Songs. I know. I'm filled.
Although it has been a thousand years since I’ve left home, the door is always open to accept a humble child and to let a flicker of light brightly shine once more.
Yet, I’ve learned to live in this nothingness everyday, just an absolute dependence to the One. And because I’ve been so dry, I’ve learned to treasure every drop of the rain, and this burning passion tells me that I can give my life to be on my knees, to sing and call forth a rain to come to a barren land.
Undeniably, I could feel that pang of pain, the dire hunger, and the cries of the people who might be somewhere or who might just be here, hungry and waiting. And it just so explodes in my heart to deeply capture the very heart of the One – to quench the thirsty, to feed the hungry, and to embrace the broken.
Where I am now, God, use me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment