Pages

Honoring

What you do in secret, God rewards it in open...

It was a humbling experience to be honored by people I honor so much and even in front of the people I honor and love so much.. I felt so undeserving and unworthy, but I think this feeling is just valid because first and foremost, it was not about me.. it was all by the grace of God. And because of this moment of being honored, I became even more inspired to give Him glory.

And... the best way to give God the glory, is for us to be who we are in Him, to express ourselves in the way He created us to live out our lives the way He designed it to be. (sabi nga sa text ni te an)

And this is who I am. I want to love and honor God, not just with words or songs... but with my life.

Powerful praise, Intimate worship, prophetic songs, revival, passion, healing, fire and glory.... His dreams...

So I was there really messed up with all these tears this night... and for me, those tears meant a lot of things.

Another thing that makes this day just as amazing is that….I was blessed with a guitar!!! I’m very happy!!!

Jan 12, during our first youth service, I finally decided to earn some money to buy myself a guitar and to buy it on feb, march or april or whenever I will be able to raise up the amount. Although I always thought about buying one even before. I really get serious whenever I decide on something with my heart and that was what transpired during that moment. I I felt that I should at least make an effort to prepare. Actually, that time, God dealt with my heart that this time I should take playing the guitar seriously, God dealt with my heart, and with every evidence of passivity I had even as a leader and on my assignment, how excellent I can go for Him, and I just know that He wanted to take me higher, and I should ride on that wave.. In worship, I was left humble and broken and I agreed with God all because I passionately wanted Him, wanted revival in every aspect - and coupled with this moment of encounter is paying the price... and I thought to myself, maybe its fine time for me to fast and buy a guitar, one of those gibson acoustic songmaker series, ovation or jasmine takamine cutaways... ung cute na bagay sa girl, hehe, level..that one day will come..hehe. Anyway, this night as my leaders honored me, they also gave me a gift! And yes, a guitar! I’m so thankful and I know that this guitar is beautiful, and perfect because it is from my heavenly Father. ^^ yehey!

I know right. God knows that I give a higher value to gifts(no matter what the cost) more than the things I could purchase on my own.. I learned that from my earthly dad. ayun.. hayz. So I just want to be faithful with everything that He entrusted me.. because in the end, what matters is what you do with the things given to you. Lord, i surrender my heart... increase my skill!


More songs Lord! SDG.

0 comments: