Pages

Back here

I just finished my tutorials evaluation.. I guess this will be added to my usual routines before I go to sleep. Basically I'm just sneaking a few moments for this blog coupled with some thoughts wishing for luxury of time (to write and edit).. Indeed, time runs so fast… And un-chasing time, or rather, riding on the flow of this momentum, I cant help but notice a lot of significant breakthroughs that happened especially during this month. And here I go again with my famous excuse – I really find it hard to blog about things that are too wonderful, too amazing, and too blissful events. And when I try to capture everything that’s beautiful, words would rather limit me and leave reminiscing, and with no words at all.


Fire and Glory Conference (Dec 6, 2008) – Daddy Leif and Kuya Paul

DMI Anniv 2008…. these are just activities... and there's more beyond...

Overflowing love and a lot more… see, I really can’t write or something much on those above… but tell you about the lame man on wheelchairs just after our soaking, (we were still dripping with his presence I believe), and just outside the center where we soaked, one of us talked to this lame man and he prayed for him with some others, and lame man stood up on his feet and walked!!! And we continued to pray for him… and heaven descended just where we are! The scene is on the busy streets of Edsa, less than 30 meters from GMA center. and people came flocking on the spot, seeing this miracle happen. Some of them even asked for prayers! His presence is so attractive! I still get some chills whenever I remember this experience.. and I know there's more...

We are carriers of the presence of God, and hosting His presence is not just about you and Him… but you and His heart, compelling you to feel his heart beat for the sick, the poor, the needy, hurting, seeking, and empty… even for the nations. And you can’t help but overflow.

Now worship becomes so meaningful knowing that after an encounter with the Father, this breakthrough would leads us, not just to our own maturity or growth, but to also pour out our lives for His purposes. Now my times with a guitar and His songs are getting more exciting.. haha

0 comments: