I'm now on the middle part of the semester, the happiest and the busiest part. We'll, I have to say sorry to my bestfriend for not updating quite often now. But everything's going so great here.
Last weekend, we had our Second Women's encounter. There were only 11 campers however, we decided to still pursue it. God did wonderful, beautiful and fresh new things in our midst. We were all blessed. I got to preach new topics and everything was simply exciting.
At the start of the week I had a breakthrough with the song Wrap me in Your Arms (Michael Gungor). I looovveed that song. We sung it for the youth service last monday, and I was undone leading the worship. (not minding of the practicals, His grace is enough for us)
--
Other things...
hmm...
I hope I have a lot of time.. that's all for now. bye!
btw, here is the lyrics of the song... simple but deep
Wrap me in Your arms
Michael Gungor
There is a God who loves me
Who wraps me in His arms
And that is the place where I'm changed
And that's where I belong
[Chorus]
Take me to that place Lord
To that secret place where
I can be with You
You can make me like You
Wrap me in Your arms
Wrap me in Your arms
Wrap me in your arms
0 comments:
Post a Comment